224 Fifth Avenue, is an exceptional multi-tenanted commercial office and retail building within Manhattan’s Flatiron District just half a block north from the coveted Madison Square Park. The 19,949 square foot property is located between West 26th and 27th Streets and features 28’ of frontage along Fifth Avenue in what, over the last 15 years, has created an identity onto itself, dubbed the “NoMad” (North of Madison Square Park) neighborhood. Originally built mid-19th century and significantly altered in 1980, the 6-story building features two elevators, steel and reinforced concrete, a granite and stone masonry façade and vast windows that scale the Fifth Avenue façade and deliver stunning views of the park. Situated in the bustling residential and commercial neighborhood known as the Flatiron District, the area offers an unparalleled array of amenities that are ideal for both residents and businesses. 224 Fifth Avenue is a prominent commercial building within one of the most sought after sub-districts of Midtown South.
- Ideally located in the center of Midtown South across the street from Madison Square Park on the west side of Fifth Avenue between West 26th and 27th Streets
- Floor plates ranging from 2,600-2,827 rentable SF.
- Flexible zoning offers the ability to execute a wide variety of potential visions, including boutique condominiums, a mixed-use retail & residential project, a corporate headquarters or a hotel.
- Facts: 6 units, 6 stories plus cellar, Built in 1980
- Total Squarefeet: 19,949 net rentable SF
- Zoning: C5-2 (R10 Equivalent)