This high-quality, newly renovated, 108,000 square foot, asset is 100% NNN leased to L’Oreal USA Products (S&P: A-1+) through March 2028.
Located directly off Exit 135 of the Garden State Parkway, within the best regional submarket for high technology and R&D, the property serves as L’Oreal’s North American R&D facility since 1992. It is one of six L’Oreal worldwide R&D centers and the only one in the U.S.
In addition to the adjacent Retro Fitness, the location offers exceptional amenities. Exit 135 is a sought-after retail hub with over 800,000 SF of local and national retailers. A new Whole Foods, Target and ShopRite are within a mile of the Property.
- Building Size: 108,000 SF
- Build Type: Flex/ R&D
- Stories: 1
- Year Built/ Renovated: 1968/ 2002-2018
- Leased (%)100%
- Tenancy: Single
- Foundation Slab-on-Grade
- Exterior Walls Concrete block and brick
- Framing: Masonry exterior, steel frame construction (column joists and metal roof deck)
- Windows: Fixed insulated glazing
- Roof: New CentiMark Thermoplastic roof system. 20-year warranty from 10/31/17.
- Clear Height: 19′
- HVAC 8 loading docks/ 3 drive-in doors
- Electrical 20 roof mounted HVAC units, chiller, heat exchanger, split system 277/ 480 volt service
- Plumbing: Cast iron sanitary, PVC waste and copper domestic water; (2) 80 gallon gas hot water heaters
- Sprinklers: 100%
- Parking: ~450 Spaces
- Electrical: PSE&G
- Gas: Elizabethtown Gas Company
- Sewer: Township of Clark
- Water: New Jersey American Water Company
- Zoning: CI (Commercial Industrial District)
- Flood Zone: Zone X (Outside of 500-yr floodplain)